Selection Criteria For ACPAC Candidates
- The applicant must have PT, OT, RN, or chiropractor designation which will be considered at the discretion of the Program Directors.
- Member in good standing of respective college/regulatory body at a provincial level and eligibility for membership in the related national professional organization.
- The candidate must have proof of current personal professional liability insurance.
- Minimum 3 years broad experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in respective health profession plus 2 years further experience in clinical specialist musculoskeletal/arthritis areas.
- Priority acceptance will be given to Ontario-based learners.
- The candidate must have completed the post-graduate level courses:
- “Clinical Practice Skills for Inflammatory Arthritis” offered by The Arthritis Society, Ontario Division OR
- “Mary Pack Arthritis Continuing Education (ACE) program” offered by Vancouver Coastal Health OR
- Equivalent course (at discretion of Program Directors)
- All individuals who apply are either currently working or committed to working in a shared-care interprofessional environment.
Supporting Application Documentation
In addition to the online application form, candidates must provide the following supporting documentation by the application deadline – June 19, 2020 at 5:00 PM:
- A curriculum vitae (résumé)
- A letter of intent (Max 500 words)
- A letter of support from the supporting institution/department (submitted directly by institution/department)
- A letter of reference from a rheumatologist and/or orthopaedic surgeon identifying clinical/academic strengths of the candidate (submitted directly by rheumatologist and/or orthopaedic surgeon)
Supporting documents should be sent electronically (preferred) to email@example.com with your name in the subject line. Alternatively, you may send it by mail addressed to:
CPD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
500 University Ave, Suite 650
Toronto, ON M5G 1V7
Week 1: Oct 19 – Oct 23, 2020
Week 2: Nov 30 – Dec 4, 2020
Week 3: Jan 25 – Jan 29, 2021
Week 4: Apr 5 – Apr 9, 2021
Week 5: May 31 – Jun 4, 2021
Ontario Applicants: $11,950
Extended Application Deadline:
June 19, 2020 – 5:00 PM
Virtual Candidate Interviews: