After active engagement in the ACPAC Program you will be better able to:
- Integrate the basic and clinical science underlying arthritis/musculoskeletal disorders.
- Identify and assess patients with musculoskeletal disorders to formulate a differential diagnosis.
- Differentiate inflammatory from degenerative arthritic disorders.
- Evaluate and interpret plain musculoskeletal radiographs.
- Apply acquired knowledge and skills to triage patients with musculoskeletal disorders across diverse clinical settings.
- Communicate more effectively and collaborate with others in the health care system.