Research Fellowships are available for the 2018-2019 ACPAC Program.
Total Award Value: Up to $7,500.
Research Fellowships are generously supported by: AbbVie, Amgen and UCB.
Candidate Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate fulfills all criteria for application and acceptance to the ACPAC Program
- Eligible candidates must be a registered Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, or Chiropractor
- Candidate must be registered with their provincial regulatory body as well as national professional association
- Candidate will need to establish working relationship with a rheumatologist and/or orthopaedic surgeon
- Preference will be given to candidates that:
- Can demonstrate a financial need
Model of Care Research Scope and Requirements
At completion of the ACPAC program, fellowship recipients will be required to write a maximum 3000 word paper in manuscript format. The research paper will reflect the vision of the fellowship recipient’s change or potential for change in model of care based on the integration of the Candidate’s role as an ACPAC Program trained Extended Role Practitioner into their clinical practice setting. Details relating to this research project can be found in the Fellowship Description and Requirements. This manuscript will be submitted to the ACPAC Program Course directors by program completion.
To apply, submit a 500 word letter of intent to email@example.com specifying:
- Financial needs
- Description of Practice Setting and your intent to develop a model of care therein
Deadline: Friday August 17, 2018.