Candidates may apply from across Canada with the provision that geographic distribution and regional need will be taken into consideration. A core group of applicants will be from Ontario.
Selection Criteria For ACPAC Candidates
- The applicant must have PT, OT, RN, or chiropractor designation, which will be considered at the discretion of the Program Directors.
- Member in good standing of respective college/regulatory body at a provincial level, and eligibility for membership in the related national professional organization.
- The candidate must have proof of current personal professional liability insurance.
- Minimum 3 years broad experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in respective health profession plus 2 years further experience in clinical specialist musculoskeletal/arthritis areas.
- Priority acceptance will be given to Ontario-based learners.
- The candidate must have completed the post-graduate level course entitled “Clinical Practice Skills for Inflammatory Arthritis” offered by The Arthritis Society, Ontario Division OR the “Assessment and Management of Rheumatic Diseases: A Skills Workshop” OR equivalent (at discretion of Program Directors).
- All individuals who apply are either currently working or committed to working in a shared-care interprofessional environment.
2018-19 Program Fees
|Outside of Ontario||$8450|
|Research fellowships and scholarships may be available. Please check website for updates.|