Update: ACPAC Program 2019-20
A funding commitment for the 2019-2020 ACPAC Program from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care has not yet been confirmed.
If funding is not confirmed by May 1, 2019, the ACPAC program will be suspended for the upcoming academic year, 2019-20.
Updates will be posted on this site when new information is available.
Submit your contact details below if you wish to receive email communications about future ACPAC programs.
Candidates may apply from across Canada with the provision that geographic distribution and regional need will be taken into consideration. A core group of applicants will be from Ontario.
Selection Criteria For ACPAC Candidates
- The applicant must have PT, OT, RN, or chiropractor designation, which will be considered at the discretion of the Program Directors.
- Member in good standing of respective college/regulatory body at a provincial level, and eligibility for membership in the related national professional organization.
- The candidate must have proof of current personal professional liability insurance.
- Minimum 3 years broad experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in respective health profession plus 2 years further experience in clinical specialist musculoskeletal/arthritis areas.
- Priority acceptance will be given to Ontario-based learners.
- The candidate must have completed the post-graduate level course entitled “Clinical Practice Skills for Inflammatory Arthritis” offered by The Arthritis Society, Ontario Division OR the “Assessment and Management of Rheumatic Diseases: A Skills Workshop” OR equivalent (at discretion of Program Directors).
- All individuals who apply are either currently working or committed to working in a shared-care interprofessional environment.
2018-19 Program Fees
|Outside of Ontario||$8450|
|Research fellowships and scholarships may be available. Please check website for updates.|