Selection Criteria For ACPAC Candidates
- The applicant must have PT, OT, RN, or chiropractor designation, which will be considered at the discretion of the Program Directors.
- Member in good standing of respective college/regulatory body at a provincial level, and eligibility for membership in the related national professional organization.
- The candidate must have proof of current personal professional liability insurance.
- Minimum 3 years broad experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in respective health profession plus 2 years further experience in clinical specialist musculoskeletal/arthritis areas.
- Priority acceptance will be given to Ontario-based learners.
- The candidate must have completed the post-graduate level course entitled “Clinical Practice Skills for Inflammatory Arthritis” offered by The Arthritis Society, Ontario Division OR equivalent (at discretion of Program Directors).
- All individuals who apply are either currently working or committed to working in a shared-care interprofessional environment.
2019-20 Program Fees
Ontario Applicants: $9950
Supporting Documentation for your application
In addition to the online application form, candidates must provide the following supporting documentation at the time of application:
- A curriculum vitae (résumé)
- A letter of intent* (Max 500 words)
- A letter of support from the supporting institution/department (due at time of interview if selected) *
- A letter of reference from a rheumatologist and/or orthopaedic surgeon identifying clinical/academic strengths of the candidate *
* Supporting documents should be addressed to:
Dr. Rachel Shupak, MD FRCPc
Medical Director, ACPAC Program